Eventway strongly believes in protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal data. This document is referred to as our “Privacy Notes” and describes how we use the personal data that we collect and receive about you.
Please take the time to read this privacy notice as it explains how we collect, use and store your personal information, and the rights you have in relation to the protection of your personal information, under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Eventway is a Software-as-a-Service owned, maintained, and operated by Eventway Fun SRL, str. Vasile Lupu 78, cladirea N4, parter, Iasi, RO, CUI: RO36206967, J22/1435/2016. In order to deliver the best possible service for you and your customers we collect, store, and process data. This processing of data is a compulsory part of the service we provide to you and cannot be avoided.
As part of the service we provide to you, your customers supply Eventway with a name, email address, and any other field that you add to your registration form for an event or competition. We process this data only for the purpose of helping you manage an event or competition, like compiling analytics data, or facilitating the sending of automatic emails to your customers for example.
Data you’ve collected through Eventway is stored by us, available only to members of your organization to be exported and used externally from Eventway. You can choose to delete an event or competition at any time, which also activates the wiping of all data associated with it. Wiping the data completely is a continuous process that can sometimes take longer, within a reasonable amount of time.
Your client’s payments
Eventway doesn’t store the payment data of your customers or process any payments. No amount of money goes through the platform, your customers pay you directly and the money goes in your merchant account with the payment processor you are using. All payment processors integrated in Eventway are choosen for maintaining the highest security standards.
Your personal data
Eventway uses your name and email for identification purposes to provide you access to the platform, and to bring you customer support and personalized messages about platform changes.
- You can view and edit your personal data at any time your profile section.
- You can ask us to remove your personal data and delete your account at any time. Please, keep in mind an account cannot be deleted when there are pending service fee payments for that account.
- We use personal information to send you occasional newsletters, update briefings and important product information. You may opt out from receiving such emails by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
- We will not disclose any personal details, account information or personal correspondence between us and you to third parties, unless we are required by law. Additionally, if we have reasonable grounds to believe fraud has occurred or may occur, we may disclose personal information in order to protect our company.
- Non-personal information is used to collect grouped data only for statistical purposes.
If you have any concerns, please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org